Yuneec Typhoon H, ST16, CGO3+, 1x Batt, Colour box
Award Winning Innovation…
Winner of the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show ‘Best of Class’. The Typhoon H provides capabilities for enthusiasts previously only found in high-end professional drones, yet at a consumer price. Easy and Safe to Fly. With GPS stabilized flight control, 5 Rotor Fail-Safe, and 8 smart flight modes including auto takeoff and land, the Typhoon H requires no experience to fly!
Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter Drone with GCO3+ 4K Camera
The Typhoon H is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform, packed with professional features and new safety and redundancy elements. Front sonar sensors allow for automatic front collision avoidance, and its 5-rotor flight feature means it can fly and land safely in the unlikely event of being reduced to 5 rotors.
The new CGO3+ camera gimbal with a Sony® sensor has 360° unlimited yaw. Combined with retractable landing gear this allows for unobstructed views in any direction. The Typhoon H includes the Android® ST16 Ground Station, featuring an in-built 7” HD LCD touchscreen, displaying live footage in HD 720P.
The Typhoon H is a modular system that allows for the addition of features such as Intel® RealSense Anti-collision and IPS (Indoor Positioning System). Team mode ready means when bound to an additional ground station both controllers can simultaneously view the video feed and telemetry data from the CGO3+ (Intel® RealSense Sold Separately).
- New features include six rotors, 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable gear in a compact design
- Imaging modes include Waypoints, Orbit Point of Interest, Orbit Pilot, Open/Close Scene
- Flight modes – these include Smart Mode, Angle Mode, Return Home and Auto Landing
- Quick disconnect – the Typhoon H has quick disconnect props for speedy removal.
- Rotor arms – Each rotor arm easily folds down from its flight position to a resting position against the drone for easy and compact transportation.
- The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself form the shot for unobstructed views.
- Typhoon H is equipped with CGO3+ 4K camera and is ready to fly and record content out of the box.
- ST16 Controller – The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception.
- Ultrasonic proximity – the built in ultrasonic proximity detection assists pilots in avoiding large obstacles.
- 5 Rotor Flight – The 5 Rotor Flight feature allows for the Typhoon H to make safe landings in case of motor failure.
- No Fly Zones – The No Fly Zone feature is a factory pre-set compliant with the FAA by preventing illegal flight above 400 feet from the ground.
- Additional safety features – Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home and Low-Battery Return Home.
Typhoon H Specification
- Flight Time:22 Minutes (Hover)
- Dimensions:520x456x296mm (20.5×17.9×11.6 in)
- Diagonal Wheelbase:480mm (18.9in)
- Frame Arm Length:187mm (7.4in)
- Landing Gear Size:265mmx185mm (10.4×7.3in)
- Motor Stator Size: Ø22*13mm (0.5in)
- Motor KV:850kv
- Max Power:200W
- Working Current:≤15A
- Working Voltage:12-25V
- Signal Frequency:50-400Hz
- Drive PWM Frequency:16K
- Takeoff Weight:1965g (69.3oz)
- Battery: 5400mAh 4S/14.8V LiPo (79.9Wh) Battery (1 included)
- Charger: SC4000-4 4S 14.8V Li-Po DC Smart Charger with AC Adapter (Included)
- Transmitter:ST16 16-channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink (Included)
- Radio Control Frequency Band: 2.4GHz CE Compliant (100mw)
- Maximum Flying Height: 123m (400ft)(Restricted by CAA)
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 90°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle:45°
- Maximum Climbing Speed:11.2mph (5m/s)
- Maximum Descending Speed: 6.7mph (3m/s)
- Maximum Speed in Angle Mode (GPS): 30mph (13.5m/s)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5°C to 80°C
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply : Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
CG03+ Gimbal Camera Specification
- Video Resolution: UHD 4K 30 FPS, Full HD 1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 FPS
- Effective Pixels: 12.4 Megapixels
- Video FOV:115°
- Camera Lens: 14mm (0.6in) / F2.8 35mm (1.4in) – no distortion
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Electronic Shutter:4s ~ 1/8000s
- Control Angle Accuracy: ±0.02°
- Control Angle Range: Pitch: between -90° to 0° / Yaw: 360° limitless
- Mechanical Range: Pitch: between -120° to 45° / Roll: between -40° to 40° / Yaw: 360° limitless
- Microphone: Yes
- Transmission System:5.2GHz to 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission range: Up to 600m
- Dimensions:115mm (4.5 in) x 74mm (2.9 in) x 135mm (5.3in)
- Weight:250g (8.8 oz)
- Input Voltage Range:7.0V – 14.0V
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Storage (Memory): microSD Class 10 (4 to 128GB)
- Working Temperature:-10°C to +40°C
- Operating System: Android™
- Tablet Functionality:Yes
- Screen:7″ HD LCD Touchscreen
- Video Link Resolution:HD 720p
- Number of Channels: 16
- Control Transmission Distance/Range** (Optimum Conditions): Up to 1 Mile (1.6km) CE Compliant (25mw)**
- Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol
- Video link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz CE Compliant (25mw)
- Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSD): Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen: Capacitive Multi-Touch 7” HD Screen
- Transmitter Port:HDMI for Additional Monitor
- Transmitter Warning Feedback: Audible and Tactile (Vibrating)
- In-Built LiPo Battery Voltage / Capacity: 3.6V/8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion
- Single or Dual/Team Operation: Yes
- Additional Features: USB, Micro Card Slot, Earphone socket
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply: Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
In the Box
- – Typhoon H RTF Set
- – 3-axis CGO3+ gimbal camera
- – ST16 Android® GROUND STATION 16-channel 2.4GHz with 7″ HD TouchScreen, video downlink and FPV function
- – 5,400mAh 4S 14,8V Li-Po battery (1pc)
- – AC/DC charger
- – 12VDC (car socket) and 230V~ power cord
- – USB adapter cord
- – Neckstrap and sunshade for ST16 GROUND STATION
- – 1 Quick-Release Rotor Set (3x Clockwise / 3x Anti-Clockwise)
- – 1 Quick-Release Rotor spares (2x Clockwise / 2x Anti-Clockwise)
- – 16GB Micro SD-Card (With Instructions)